- CURRENCY EXCHANGE
- INVESTMENTS TRADING
- INFORMATION LIBRARY
- NEWS CHARTS
|NRMA CAR INSURANCE QLD|
|NRMA Car Insurance QLD (Vehicle Insurance)|
|NRMA Car Insurance QLD offer you a range of cover options from Third Party Fire and Theft to Comprehensive and Comprehensive Plus Policies as well as CTP Insurance especially for Queensland residents. Get cover for yourself or for another car. There is even a 21 day cooling off period!|
|Location: Queensland, Australia|
1. Cover for accidental damage to your vehicle.
2. Cover for fire, theft, flood, storm or malicious act.
3. Hire car excess and bonds up to $3,000.
4. Taxi fares up to $250 (plus only)
5. Cover for emergency repairs.
6. Towing, vehicle pick up and repairs available.
7. 21 day cooling off period.
8. Pay on a monthly or annual basis.
9. Use the Car Insurance Comparison Table if you are unsure which one to get!
10. Third Party Insurance protects you for up to $5,000 worth of damage.
11. Apply online or get a free, no obligations quote.
12. Cover your car or other cars.
1. Cover limited to $10,000 or your vehicle’s market value.
2. You are not covered for loss or damage incurred outside of Australia.
3. A cancellation fee of $30 applies.
Paperless 24/7 car insurance claims.
|Policy Name: Car Insurance|
|Policy Cost: From $235 p.a|
|Policy Excess: From $500 p.a.|
|Cover Type: Comprehensive,CTP,Third Party Fire and Theft|
|Cover Level: Standard, Plus|
|Cover Detail: |
1. Comprehensive Car Insurance
2. CTP Greenslip Queensland Insurance
3. Comprehensive Plus Insurance (extra services such as dedicated claims service).
4. Third Party Fire & Theft Insurance (can be obtained on its own).
5. Third Party Property Damage Insurance (damage to someone else's vehicle/property)
6. Third Party Insurance ACT (cover for personal injury caused to others)
7. Veteran, Vintage & Classic Vehicle.
8. Transport Accident Insurance (covered for loss of earnings due to accident)
|Application Methods: Online, phone|
|Underwriter: Insurance Australia Limited|
Cheap Car Insurance
Only accidents in Australia can be claimed for.
1. Multi-Policy Discounts.
2. Loyalty Discounts (up to 20%)
3. No Claims Discounts.
4. Fuel-efficient vehicle saving (up to 10%)
5. Higher Excess/Lower Premiums
6. Pay annually-pay less
7. Excess waived.
|Vehical Info: Model Varies|
|Driver Info: Australian Resident|