- CURRENCY EXCHANGE
- INVESTMENTS TRADING
- INFORMATION LIBRARY
- NEWS CHARTS
|iSelect (Health Insurance)|
|iSelect has been established to help you choose a health insurance policy that suits your needs. iSelect allows you to compare health insurance policies, select and purchase a range of policies from participating health funds. They offer a great range of competitive options uniquely matched to your needs and budget.|
1. Quick, easy online form to fill out.
2. The iSelect service is a free service to you, and they will guide you through all the paperwork.
3. iSelect may be able to recommend a policy that better suits your requirements, or as a recent survey of over 700 iSelect customers has shown, save you up to 30% on your health insurance costs whilst still providing the cover you / your family needs.
1. Have to apply to get details on individual policy
2. There is sometimes an excess to pay if you make a claim
1. Most policies include ambulance cover however the level of cover varies. For example some policies provide cover for transport or for emergency only and others may reimburse your annual ambulance subscription to your State Ambulance Service.
2. In making an appropriate recommendation iSelect do not consider every product on the market or of participating funds, but only those products in their list of approved products. This list represents policies that: iSelect assesses as suitable to offer to you based on product quality and other metrics, policies that participating health funds wish to offer to our customers and finally policies that enable us to meet both participating fund and iSelect commercial needs. The policy recommended to you, from this list, is then chosen only after understanding your needs and considering your budget, based upon information provided to iSelect.
|Policy Name: Private Insurance|
|Policy Cost: From $56.40|
|Policy Excess: $0 - $500|
|Cover Type: Full Cover/Restricted Cover|
|Cover Level: Basic - Advanced|
|Cover Detail: |
Full Cover = Your choice of doctor, choice of a partnered private hospital (own room if available/applicable) any public hospital (shared ward)
Restricted Cover = Your choice of doctor, public hospital only (shared ward)
1. Top Benefit Cover.
2. Intermediate Benefit Cover.
3. Basic Cover.
4. Cover to avoid tax ad penalties.
5. Overseas Visitors Cover.
|Application Methods: Online|
Compare health insurance policies
Available to the five broad life stages
iSelect provide product recommendations from the following participating health funds that they act for:
Teachers Union Health (TUH)*
Join today and get 6 weeks free is available with some funds