- CURRENCY EXCHANGE
- INVESTMENTS TRADING
- INFORMATION LIBRARY
- NEWS CHARTS
|ANZ STUDENT RIGHTS PREPAID VISA CARD|
|ANZ Student Rights Prepaid Visa Card (Pay As You Go Prepaid Card)|
|The Students Rights Prepaid Card offers you the freedom of a Visa card, however, you are in control of your spending. The prepaid card is reloadable and can be used in stores, online and even overseas. You can reload your card with your own cash up to $1,000.|
1. Use where Visa prepaid cards are accepted electronically.
2. No application fee.
3. No credit checks & no interest.
4. Use in stores, online and even overseas.
5. Reload with your own cash up to $1000.
6. Get cash out at ATMs that display the Visa symbol.
1. ATM transaction fees and charges will apply to non-ANZ ATMs as set out by ANZ. These are in addition to any ATM operator fees that vary by ATM operator.
2. The minimum Value Load that can be loaded at any one time is $50.003. You might not be able to get your money back if unauthorised or unintended transactions occur.
3. The maximum Value Load that can be loaded at any one time is £1,000
1. The Card can be used at over 500,000 Visa locations the world were Visa is displayed
2. The Card can be used for cash withdrawals at participating Visa ATMs
3. The Card is reloadable
|Card Cost: $0.00|
|Replacement Cost: $15.00|
|Monthly Fee: $2.9|
|Max Balance: $1,000|
|Purchase Fee: $0.00|
|Purchase Fee (INT): $0.00|
|ATM Fee: $0.75 - $1.25|
|ATM Fee (INT): $5.00|
|Cash Advance Fee: $0.75 - $1.25|
|Cash Advance Fee (INT): $5.00|
|FX Fee: 3.0% of AUD|
|Pay As You Go:|
|Top Up Methods: |
1. BPAY - $2.00
2. ANZ Merchant (Participating) - $3.45