- CURRENCY EXCHANGE
- INVESTMENTS TRADING
- INFORMATION LIBRARY
- NEWS CHARTS
|COLUMBUS DIRECT TRAVEL INSURANCE|
|Columbus Direct Travel Insurance (Travel Insurance)|
|A specialist in travel insurance, the Columbus Direct brand has been trusted around the world since 1988, providing low cost and specialist travel insurance. Their policies can provide cover for medical expenses, cancellation, personal baggage, money and documents, travel or baggage delay, personal liability, legal expenses, abandonment and more. Please make sure that you read all of their terms and conditions in detail before you apply so that you thoroughly understand what you are purchasing. Click here for more information.|
1. Columbus Travel Insurance offers you low prices.
2. A fantastic customer service team are on hand to help you with any concerns or questions. 3. This travel insurer is underwritten by Lloyds.
4. Pay online or over the phone with a card, or via the post with a cheque.
5. Get an online travel insurance quote.
6. Different policies for different needs.
7. A reviews section-see what other Columbus users thought of the service.
1. Only available for those who are 84 and under.
2. No option to remove the excess.
2. You must read product disclosure statement to find out all details.
1. Great customer service
2. 24/7 global assistance
|Policy Name: Travel Insurance|
|Policy Cost: From $52|
|Policy Excess: $125 - $250|
|Cover Type: International and domestic|
|Cover Level: Standard - Premier|
|Cover Detail: |
1. Medical and Other Expenses
2. Cancellation and Curtailment
3. Personal Baggage
4. Personal Money and Documents
5. Delayed Baggage
6. Missed Departure
7. Travel Delay
8. Personal Liability
9. Legal Expenses
13. Collision Damage Waiver Excess
|Application Methods: Online/Phone/Post|
Australian's looking for travel insurance.
There is certain cover for pregnancy under this policy in respect of medical expenses, cancellation and curtailment costs. However there is no cover available under any section of the policy for a pregnancy where any of the following applies:
1. your trip extends beyond the 30th week of pregnancy;
2. where you are travelling against doctor’s advice;
3. complications exist with the pregnancy;
4. it is a multiple pregnancy;
5. and/or the pregnancy resulted from assisted reproductive programmes
There are special discounts for couples, families and groups of 10 and more. (Group Discount)
|Destination: Worldwide: All destinations|
|Duration: Up to 12 months|
|Personal Liability: $5 million|
|Overseas Medical Expenses: $12.5 million|
|Overseas Emergency Assistance: $12.5 million|
|Cancellation Cover: $12.5 million|
|Personal Cover: Included|
|Columbus Direct Travel Insurance (Which Way To Pay Australia - 17/4/2013)|
Columbus Direct Travel Insurance is ranked 4 out of 5