- CURRENCY EXCHANGE
- INVESTMENTS TRADING
- INFORMATION LIBRARY
- NEWS CHARTS
|DOWNUNDER WORLDWIDE TRAVEL INSURANCE|
|Downunder Worldwide Travel Insurance (Travel Insurance)|
|Downunder Worldwide Travel Insurance offers you great quality cheap travel insurance and van tour insurance since 1992. They offer travel insurance to travellers in Australia and New Zealand. The covers range from basic to highly comprehensive, with affordable policies aimed at backpackers and gap year students. Please make sure that you read all of their terms and conditions in detail before you apply so that you thoroughly understand what you are purchasing. If you have any questions contact their customer support team.|
1. Overseas extension facility
2. Overseas application facility
3. 60 Adventure Sports
4. 14 Day Money Back Guarantee
5. A "no excess waiver"
6. 100% secure online purchasing
7. Overseas Work covered
8. You can eliminate the standard policy excesses simply by choosing to take out the very popular 'Excess Waiver.'
1. Please check full terms and conditions to see the limitations on cover
2. There are some situations which you are not covered for. These generally involve anything you already know about or that is caused by deliberate or careless acts on your part. Full details of these are given in the policy document
1. 5 different policy types, from Essentials cover right up to Comprehensive cover
2. Your traveller/backpacker policy is specifically designed for young people who are big on adventure. We automatically cover more than 60 hazardous activities at no extra cost
3. Unless your trip will be completed within 1 month of buying this insurance, you have the right to cancel your policy of insurance within 14 days from the date of issue or receipt of your policy terms and conditions, whichever is the later.
|Policy Name: Travel Insurance|
|Policy Cost: From $25|
|Policy Excess: Varies|
|Cover Type: Backpacker/Comprehensive/Annual Frequent Traveller|
|Cover Level: Essentials to Comprehensive|
|Cover Detail: |
This travel insurance policy is ideal for those travellers, holiday makers, or even backpackers who want a higher level of cover then the Backpakers (International) Plan.
This Backpackers (International) Plan is good for the backpacker or traveller who wants reasonable levels of cover, including cover for their baggage should it get lost or stolen. This plan is provided at competitive rates for travellers or backpackers 65 years of age or under travelling abroad and is most popular with young travellers going overseas on a working holiday.
Annual Frequent Traveller
The Annual Frequent Traveller travel insurance policy is for anyone wanting to take multiple trips of no longer then 37 days for leisure travel or 90 days for business travel duration, over a 12 month period.
|Application Methods: Online|
|Underwriter: Allianz Australia Insurance Limited|
To Australians looking for travel insurance.
1. You must be under 45 at the date your insurance starts. Please note that if you are under 18 reduced cover will apply to certain sections of the policy
2. You must tell Downunder if you plan to take part in any Special Sport or activity as cover may not be available.
Australia and New Zealand.
|Destination: Worldwide: All destinations|
|Duration: Up to 12 months|
|Personal Liability: $2,000,000|
|Overseas Medical Expenses: Unlimited|
|Overseas Emergency Assistance: Unlimited|
|Cancellation Cover: $2,500-Unlimited|
|Personal Cover: $25.00 up (backpacker)|
|Downunder Worldwide Travel Insurance (Which Way To Pay Australia - 17/4/2013)|
Downunder Worldwide Travel Insurance is ranked 3 out of 5